check out the NEW website! www.penhooligan.com

http://www.penhooligan.com/ is my online gallery of artwork. Check out all five galleries including pen and ink, scherenschnitte, acrylic painting, polymer clay and photopaint photography.



Saturday, February 20, 2010

fevered empath

From a different time I would dream about adventure. I would hope that life would have more in store than just the everyday. Within the mundane life I was able to find a rip, a tear in the fabric of the everyday. I could explore worlds without ever having the money to fly. I found that art was it early on but didn't know what it was or how to access the materials. As time went on I was able to work with others however still needed to find my own groove. Beyond art, at a young age I also developed an interest in writing. These things kept me sane when we were too poor for the basics. When things got rough, I had access and that counted the most. On the wings of birds... in the darkened windows of churches... I could imagine. And imagine myself in something very special.

No comments:

Post a Comment